Heat your water with the sun | Insulate and save heat loss | Stop evaporation
The most popular and easy to use is the Solar Pool Cover. These are bubble-style covers that let the sun heat your pool water by up to 8ºC and retain heat by insulating your pool overnight. The natural heating and insulating saves you energy while also stopping evaporation. These covers are perfect to use on all pools, especially when the sun hits the cover, helping you gain maximum benefits.
Solar Pool Cover – Blue
400 Micron Series
Warranty: 5 year pro-rata
Daisy Pool Covers offer a 5-year, pro-rata warranty on the 400B Solar Pool Cover.
In the unlikely circumstance that you do need to make a warranty claim, we are here to help you.
For peace of mind, our 5-year pro-rata warranty covers the purchaser for defective material or workmanship on a pro-rata basis.
How to measure for your Daisy pool cover
- Measuring your pool is simply a matter of measuring the maximum water level width (W) and length (L) of the main body of water. See illustrations included in the picture gallery.
- Using a tape measure, measure the length (L) and width (W) of your pool.
- Multiply the L x W to give the square metre figure which you’ll need to calculate the costs of your Daisy pool cover.
- Daisy will include extra material to allow for upturn and shrinkage, so the exact water level measurements are all that are required.
- If your pool has steps, measure the step area separately (see Picture Gallery)
- If you have a uniquely shaped pool, treat it as rectangular (see Picture Gallery)
- Daisy provides all pool covers slightly ‘oversized’ to allow for trimming onsite, using your pool as a template.
*Please note, all covers will come as a rectangle, if your pool is a unique shape, please feel free to email your closest Splash’s Pools store with photo’s and measurements to assist with your order 😊
Every swimming pool is different – in shape and size. To make a pool blanket to suit your swimming pool, we require specific, and accurate measurements.
Please enter in Pool Measurements into the field provided below: