Heat your water with the sun | Insulate and save heat loss | Stop evaporation
The most popular and easy to use is the Solar Pool Cover. These are bubble-style covers that let the sun heat your pool water by up to 8ºC and retain heat by insulating your pool overnight. The natural heating and insulating saves you energy while also stopping evaporation. These covers are perfect to use on all pools, especially when the sun hits the cover, helping you gain maximum benefits.
Solar Pool Cover – Titanium Green
525 Micron Series
Warranty: 10 year pro-rata
Series 525 is 5% thicker than the previous Daisy Series 8, at 525um and comes in a variety of stylish titanium colours to match pool landscapes and garden settings. Modern and sophisticated, these covers complement contemporary pool landscapes.
UltraDome+ solar pool covers not only utilise the most advanced UltraDome™ bubble technology, they have been designed to let the maximum amount of the sun’s energy through and less out.
Its unique clear top layer lets through all the sun’s energy while its specially formulated translucent bottom layer allows maximum heat retention, warming the water and fully insulating the pool.
How to measure for your Daisy pool cover
- Measuring your pool is simply a matter of measuring the maximum water level width (W) and length (L) of the main body of water. See illustrations included in the picture gallery.
- Using a tape measure, measure the length (L) and width (W) of your pool.
- Multiply the L x W to give the square metre figure which you’ll need to calculate the costs of your Daisy pool cover.
- Daisy will include extra material to allow for upturn and shrinkage, so the exact water level measurements are all that are required.
- If your pool has steps, measure the step area separately (see Picture Gallery)
- If you have a uniquely shaped pool, treat it as rectangular (see Picture Gallery)
- Daisy provides all pool covers slightly ‘oversized’ to allow for trimming onsite, using your pool as a template.
*Please note, all covers will come as a rectangle, if your pool is a unique shape, please feel free to email your closest Splash’s Pools store with photo’s and measurements to assist with your order 😊
Every swimming pool is different – in shape and size. To make a pool blanket to suit your swimming pool, we require very specific (and accurate) measurements.
Please enter in Pool Measurements into the field provided below: